Thursday, November 5, 2020

DISASSEMBLED THE BACKYARD

 I got up this morning and made Vegan Slow Cooker Tofu Tikka Masala.  I had to leave out the Tofu since I didn't have any but I added more cauliflower and peas.  I haven't fully tasted it yet because it is for tomorrows dinner but it smells delicious.  I am going to make brown rice tomorrow to eat with it.

Once I got the Tikka Masala cooking in the slow cooker, I went outside to disassemble the backyard. First I took apart the hammock frame and put it in the hammock carry bag.  Then I went to the little room under my stairs and cleared it out.  It is an unfinished storage room that I really never thought about before.  I looked at it a few months ago and noticed it had junk in it but it was dry and clean for a room that has a dirt floor and an insulation ceiling.  

I took out a box from the storage room and was shocked by what was in it.  It had a bunch of things I have been looking for.  Months ago pre-covid, I made pizza and looked for the Tupperware container that holds leftover pizza.  I looked everywhere.  It was in this box!  Along with some other things.  I cleaned the storage room out and made room and moved in the now clean backyard tables and chairs.  I will also be putting the fountain (once it is completely dry) in the room.  I have some hot tub items in there also.

Then I cleaned up the backyard and it is now ready for the gardener who is coming on Saturday to install my watering drip system and trimming back the growth.  I am trying to get the backyard ready for the winter and the rain.

After all that, I didn't need to workout.  I was sweating through my clothes and walked 1700 steps according to my watch.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!