Tuesday, November 17, 2020

DAY SEVEN COOKING COURSE

 I decided I wanted to make Vegan Pomodoro Sauce today.  It was a cold and rainy day here and I was in the mood to curl up on the couch and not do anything.  Lucky's tummy is better today so I got to sleep in.

To make the sauce I cut up the tomatoes and put them in the pan.  I let them cook and then I blended them.  I tried to press the cooked tomatos through the sieve to remove the seeds but I don't have one.  I have a strainer but the mesh is so closed that nothing went through.  I ditched the strainer and just left the seeds in the sauce.  

The sauce tasted delicious.  It was my first time making pasta sauce and I see how easy it is.  I guess I won't be buying sauce in a jar anymore!   

I decided to put the sauce on the polenta from last week.  It made a wonderful, tasty lunch.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!