Friday, November 6, 2020

THE BACKYARD WINTERIZING IS COMPLETE

 I finished up the disassembling of the backyard today.  I needed to box up the fountain and store it in the new storage closet.  I put away the cushions from the deck bench.  I boxed up and put away the umbrella from my picnic table.  I sorted through the mystery box I found in the new storage closet.  I found party supplies like napkins, cups, utensils and candles.  There were all sorts of leftover handles from my construction project and a missing part from my shower.  I put these items all away and threw away the junk (including a dead spider).  

I then cleared out assorted items I had been keeping on my back stairs.  I needed to make it easy for the gardeners visit tomorrow.  She is coming to install my drip watering system and timer in the backyard.  Then she is going to clean up the landscape.  Get the backyard ready for the winter.  I think Lucky is liking the backyard with no furniture.  She is running around like she is free.  I think it is easier to see if there are predators when the furniture is gone.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!