Monday, January 9, 2023

WHY CAN'T I SEE?

 Today was a busy day. I had the handyman here to fix a few things. Then out of the blue the landscaper showed up to do some work. I wasn't going to turn him down. 

The handyman fixed the leaky spot (where the roofer fixed the roof leak) and painted it. Then he painted a spot that he fixed a few weeks ago. He installed my new lock on my door. Then the landscaper pointed out maybe he could move an outdoor plug lower. He did that! Then I asked him if the plug worked and it didn't and he fixed that. He had some time so I asked him to fix two door nobs that have annoyed me for ever. The doors don't close unless I slammed them. He worked his magic and now they close. Then as he was leaving the outside door wouldn't close properly. He fixed that! We also discussed a leak that will have to wait until the rain stops. It is a bigger project. 

The landscaper installed the water feature. It looks nice. I worry a little bit that it is too close to the trees. 

 

I think it will be so great to hear the water sound. 

Meanwhile I was inside trying to work.  I also had to call the eye doctor because I got my new glasses on Friday afternoon and wore them all weekend. I realized that I was getting a headache every day. I could not see far away. I could not read any words on the TV. I put on my old glasses and I could see the words. Something was wrong. Either the eye exam was wrong or the eye glass place made a mistake but someone needs to figure this out because I spent hundreds of dollars on glasses I can't wear. The eye doctor was very nice and made an appointment this week to see what was going on.

Until tomorrow...


2 comments:

  1. If the feature is too close int he future, you can have it removed. Its the trees you need to be sure of. Everything else is fixable in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!