Friday, January 20, 2023

EVEN MORE PROGRESS ON THE LANDSCAPING

The backyard looks great. I am starting to picture myself in my hammock and having a party. The water feature is working with water trickling. 90% of the patio is laid. 

It could be done next week. The landscaper says he will come back in the spring and clean the pavers. All this rain has caused them to get a bit green. 

All that is left to do is plant plants, put the sand between the pavers, finish lights, irrigation, mulch and clean up. 

Today was supposed to be my day off but I ended up working almost the whole day. I had a few things I needed to get done and they sort of spiraled out of control. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to rest. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Doing the Pachuko Hop Paver dance !!!

    https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-iba-3&ei=UTF-8&hsimp=yhs-3&hspart=iba&p=pachuco+hop+dance&type=sdff_9527_FFW_ZZ#id=1&vid=cc8b029fe8e4d4940abf47308fe29945&action=click

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!