Friday, January 27, 2023

WHY AM I WORKING TODAY?

Today was supposed to be a no working day but guess what? That didn't happen. 

I spent the first half of the day waiting for the virtual court to start for my ex-foster kid. The court was backed up so it took hours of waiting. It is hard to do anything while you wait because the court can appear on your screen at any minute. If you aren't there, they will just disconnect you. I usually end up watching TV because I can pause it when the judge comes on the screen. This time I watched The Marvelous Mrs Maisel. 

Then after court, I raced down to drop my UPS packages off. I am returning some shirts that are too large for me. I was surprised I found parking easily at the second place I went to. I already received my refunds! 

I came home to do work. I have a client who has a big project due this coming week and we had to prep for it because they were very nervous. I get it but it is something I have done many times before and I am not nervous. I wish I could I still my calm into other people but that is not possible. I just need to prep them as best as I can. 

Lucky update: she is not limping on longer distances as long as the surface is flat. I think increasing the distance every few days will be good for her. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope the court date worked out OK. I assume it was an amazon return. I love their return process

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!