Friday, January 13, 2023

SLIGHT MOUTH SURGERY

Well, I never thought after wearing braces for years when I was young that I would be wearing "braces" again. Today I went for my consultation for Invisiline. I was only going to get Invisiline on the bottom but it turns out my upper teeth are too close to my bottom teeth so I need it on the top too. 

My dentist convinced my to finally get the surgery to remove the muscle that is between my two front teeth. My two front teeth naturally want to be separated like Madonna or Michael Strahan. I didn't want that after wearing braces so I had my teeth bonded together because I did not want the surgery. The surgery is much easier today because they use laser. She did it in her office today. My upper lip, above my front teeth and front teeth are in a lot of pain. She says it will subside. 

Next week we do the prep for the trays for the Invisiline. I'm excited to get my bottom teeth fixed. They are no longer pretty and they are bothersome. 

I talked to the vet about Lucky. We are decreasing one med but increasing another. She has a lot more energy these days. 

Big rains coming tonight. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the mouth stuff. I have a mouth deal going on and it will erase the 7 years of braces I wore as a kid. Oh well it held up for 49 years, what can i say.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!