Thursday, January 19, 2023

PROGRESS ON THE LANDSCAPING

The landscaper came today with his assistant and they got to work. They installed almost all the lights. They put together the bench. They put together the standing garden. Things are coming together. 

I was lucky the landscaper was here today because someone came to my door who only spoke Spanish and I could not figure out what he was saying.  He didn't speak a word of English and he was showing me his phone which was only written in Spanish. The landscaper came and figured out it was a delivery service (not the supermarket) delivering my groceries.

I am beyond exhausted today. I feel so horrible. I'm not sick in the traditional sense; I don't have a runny nose or cough. I feel inside sick. I'm exhausted and achy and in pain and my mind feels tired. I can't stop feeling overwhelmed. I know part of it is because I am not sleeping.  I'm just a mess to myself. The outside world would never know if I didn't tell them. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about how much you are able to accomplish today. But I am sorry you are hurting so badly. I hope your rheumatologist can help you figure out a way to get some sleep. For me it is exhausting to not be able to sleep longer than 1-2 hours then up and down. Thankful Sheryl allows me to sleep a few hours in the morning. So we both get to sleep but i spend more time up than asleep, and never restful. grr

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!