Thursday, January 12, 2023

THE SUN IS SHINING...FOR ONE DAY

 I woke up and the sun was shining today. No rain, no hail, no thunderstorms. It was wonderful! Lucky was so happy to go for a walk with no rain coming down on her head. I was happy because I had to drive to a doctor's appointment and I didn't want to drive with all the crazies who don't know how to drive in the rain.

I went to the eye doctor's office again to get my eyes checked because the prescription in my new glasses are wrong. I get to the office and the doctor is super nice. It is a different doctor. She puts me in the machine and then she has me do the whole "is this better or this better" routine. Then she shows me through the machine what I could see with my current glasses, the prescription that I used to get my new glasses, and the prescription she was going to give me today. Now I see the huge mistake the other doctor made! The prescription was way off! No wonder I had a headache. And I drove with those glasses! 

She told me the appointment was free and that if she wrote redo on the prescription, the eye glass place should redo them for free. I was skeptical. 

I got home and called them and sure enough, they will make me a new pair. I have to send the current pair back. They were so nice to me. Give a shout out to Warby Parker! 

Had the RA group meeting tonight. We did chair yoga. I did most of it. I skipped the standing part. It was relaxing. I liked the instructor. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!