Wednesday, January 25, 2023

MOCK UP FOR THE ELECTRICIAN

Today was just another boring day of work. I did talk to the electrician company and they had me send over a photo with a mock up of what I want done. I'm hoping this will be an easy thing and won't take weeks to get scheduled. 

I also scheduled the handyman to come and stain my standing garden to match my bench. I think that will look nice. 

Lucky is quite sedated and sleeping so we only went down the block and back on a quick walk. She needs to rest her legs/hips. 

A few weeks ago I bought a few shirts online. I received them last week and this week. All of them are too big. I have to send them all back and get a different size! Today I packaged them all up to take to drop off. I already ordered the new shirts and they will be delivered next week. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!