Tuesday, January 10, 2023

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN

Last night there was a horrific storm. At 3 am the house was shaking, lightening was flashing, the wind was blowing at speeds I have rarely ever seen here and there were terrific booms of thunder. It was so loud! 

Then at around noon the skies opened up and there was hail, more booming thunder, lightening, and torrents of rain. There were flood warnings. It was so much that I turned my computers off and unplugged them just in case. 

When there was a short break Lucky and I went for a short walk and checked the drain. 

I had a virtual nutritionist appointment this morning. We talked about water consumption. It seems I have been dehydrated and that is why I have been so miserable. He gave me a great solution. I will be drinking more water now. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Mine also gave me a great solution. He told Sheryl to make me drink more water Works every time.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!