Monday, January 23, 2023

RA DR VISIT

I trekked over to my doctor's office today. She is really a bit hot and cold. I'm guessing she is not going to be the warm person she was in our first meeting. 

I found out that my X-rays show I do not have any degeneration of my joints in my hands. That is good news. Getting on the biologics early was a good thing. 

Then she informed me I was not taking enough of my new medicine. It was a communication issue. Fixed now. 

Then I got home and my new glasses showed up. I can see much better now. It is taking me a while to get used to them. 

I took Lucky for a walk and now she is limping on both legs. I called and I am taking her in tomorrow morning. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I woke up limping today and Sheryl asked if I wanted to see the doctor or go to the gun range? Gun Range Ia asked? They cannot fix me at a gun range. Oh she said she could easily get someone to put me out of her misery. I called the doctor. We will see if I made a good choice. I think the jury is still out. .

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!