Saturday, January 28, 2023

PRODUCTIVE DAY

 I had a productive day. I decided to finally switch out printer tables in my office. I think this current table will work better. Plus it has a closed section at the bottom.

I have tweaked my back. I hurt my back when I was 20 years old. I slipped (like Charlie Brown) on a greasy floor in a kitchen at work. I broke my coccyx bone and injured the L4-L5 in my back. I have been careful for years and try to keep up with my physical therapy at home. Every once in a while it acts up. 

I invoiced one of my clients for December. I want to get all my work invoicing done this weekend. 

I took Lucky for a walk and I was surprised that she went further than yesterday before she started limping. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!