Tuesday, January 24, 2023

SECOND PHYSICAL THERAPY APPOINTMENT

 I got up early and took little Lucky to the vet. My vet is so nice. He didn't even charge me for the visit. He looked at her walk and said there was nothing broken but he thinks it is a muscle strain. He said up her meds and make her sleep for a few days and see if she feels better. She probably pulled a hammy. 

Then I got home for the electrician. He found the problem and it was not good news. The electric plug in the backyard where I was going to plug in the water feature has died. Died in like not to be revived. The line is dead. Something happened and it isn't the plug but the whole line. ERG. He got the rest of the backyard working again. Darn rain!

Now I have to problem solve and figure out a way to get electricity to the water feature without digging up all the newly laid landscaping. If the plug died a week ago this would have been a lot easier! I have a plan but I need an electrician to come back and implement it. 

Then in the afternoon I went to my second physical therapy session. It has been ages since my first physical therapy session because the scheduling person messed up and put me with the wrong PT person and then when I tried to change it, the hospital said I could not change it in the new year because they were checking to make sure everyone had insurance. Then when that date passed, I called and they said that now my order for PT had expired and they needed a new order to make new appointments. The bureaucracy! It was easier to foster a kid! 

I have my new PT exercises and the physical therapist was quite pleased with my progress. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh that stinks about the electrical. I would call the backyard contractor back and have them run a conduit under the pavers. Chances are good that your line was cut in the backyard project. If the line was not in conduit (a good reason it might have been cut) it was already a potential risk for electrocution if the line shorted out under the block. It may have saved you many more issues. I hope it is less expensive than you might think.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!