Tuesday, April 20, 2021

DEREK CHAUVIN FOUND GUILTY

 This was a weird 4/20.  Normally all anyone talks about on 4/20 is that it is the annual 420 day - the holiday celebrating marijuana.  It is a big deal here in The West.  Or it has been.  Now that marijuana is legal it has become commercialized.  I am not even sure there was a celebration this year because of Covid.  But it usually is a big deal in the news.  Not this year.

This year was all about Derek Chauvin.  It was such a nail biter hearing the verdict which is strange because it was so clear he was guilty.  But after other verdicts that should have been guilty, nothing is as clear cut as it should be.  He was found guilty and I cried.  Then I whooped.  Then my dog growled at me because I woke her up and scared her.  

Today I didn't feel up to cooking yet.  I still feel tired and have brain fog.  Instead I posted an older photo of a dish I made back in November. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!