Sunday, April 11, 2021

WEEDED THE SLATE IN THE BACKYARD

 It was such a nice day today that I decided to go outside and put out the furniture.  I wanted to sit out in the sun.  But I didn't want to put out the furniture until the slate is weeded.  So I got down and weeded the slate.  It wasn't hard because the weeds came up easily.  It is just hard for me.  My back is killing me about 15 minutes in.  My hands are killing me and I have to keep switching hands when they cramp up.  I think I was out there for 30-40 minutes and I got the 30' x 15' area done.  I figure if I do a section a weekend I will have the ground of my backyard done just in time to start over!  LOL. When I finished I took a long Epsom salt bath. 

I worked on my social media for a bit of time.

Lucky is so looking forward to going to the park tomorrow.  She has been going a bit stir crazy this past week being at home.  She is going to go bananas when she sees her dog walker.  I look forward to a few hours without her. She is a bit needy.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!