Saturday, April 17, 2021

DAY NINETY-EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE & COVID VACCINE #2

This is going to be short. I got my second Covid vaccine this morning early. Once again I took a taxi there and back. There was hardly anyone at the facility. I asked why and I was told no one wants to get up early on Saturday morning. I registered the minute I walked in the door and went directly to a seat to get my shot. Waited my 15 minutes and out the door I went. I was gone from my house just over one hour. Amazing! 

I got home and took a bath and laid down. I've been laying down all day. I tried to watch two movies but slept through most of them so I gave up. I made myself drink a bunch and eat a bit. I have the same stiffness I had last time in my shoulder and back. My arm (not the injection site) aches. I'm just starting to get a headache so I need to get back to sleep. 

I posted this photo for my cooking course today. It is Tofu Feta. It tastes really good. It could go on a salad or a cracker. 




Well that's it for me.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!