Friday, April 23, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED ONE OF COOKING COURSE

This was a busy day.  I woke up early and went to the dentist to get my crown put in.  While I was there I had a full set of x-rays completed.  I only bring this up because a few times this past year I had terrible pain in a tooth.  Pre-pandemic the dentist checked it out and there was no cavity.  Mid-pandemic when my crown fell out, she checked it again and no cavity.  I am a horrible tooth grinder and clencher.  I always have been even when I was a little girl.  The reason I am telling you this long story is that today when the x-rays came back, there was ligament irritation of great proportions in that tooth.  It turns out that I have been grinding so hard I am irritating that tooth so much that I am causing ligament damage.  This is not good.  The tooth already has a crown.  I am not sure what the next step will be.  Meanwhile she adjusted my mouth guard and we will see if it happens again.

I came home and cooked.  I made Savory Pancakes.  It is nothing like regular pancakes. Regular pancakes is mostly flour/pancake mix.  Savory pancakes is mostly silken tofu. Silken tofu has the same consistency as a poached egg.  The tofu is mixed with different things that make it yellow and "eggish" tasting.  Once mixed spoonfuls are put in a frying pan like pancakes.

They tasted very good and I ate five of them in one sitting.  

I now have 2,500 followers.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!