Wednesday, April 14, 2021

DAY NINETY-FIVE OF COOKING COURSE

 I finally got around to ordering some food.  I wanted to do it before my second Covid vaccine so I had some food available.  I got some comfort food.  Some canned soup and Ben & Jerry's ice cream (it was on sale and they had some of the newer flavors) and chips for my dips.  I also got my regular food too.

I make something very different today Tofu Egg Salad.  I am not and never have been a fan of regular egg salad. So I was quite skeptical of making vegan egg salad.  It turned out fairly good. It doesn't have that eggy smell that puts so many people off.  I made a nice sandwich with pickles and lettuce and I used my homemade mayonnaise.  

I spent part of the day trying to organize my life again.  Somehow I got unorganized around three or four weeks ago.  I think it was around the time I was spending all my time trying to get an appointment for a Covid vaccine.  I had no free time to do anything but sit on my computer and refresh trying to get a date!  It is amazing how much time was spent doing that particular task.  I felt like I had so much free time the past two weeks since my first Covid vaccine.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!