Saturday, April 10, 2021

DAY NINETY-TWO OF COOKING COURSE

I am loving the Brunch Chapter.  I think I will finish this chapter pretty fast.  Hopefully before I have my second vaccination shot.  Today I made Golden Milk Porridge.  It is what we call oatmeal in the USA.  It was a slightly spicy and sweet porridge made with rolled oats.  It had turmeric, cinnamon and agave.  I put bananas, almonds, hemp seeds and toasted coconut on top.  It tasted really good and I might make it again.

I had to cook later in the day because Lucky had a little accident.  She slipped in poop so she had to have a bath.  She needed one anyway because she smelled but I was putting it off.  Now she REALLY smelled so into the bathtub she went.  She was not happy about it until it was over and then she actually smiled and ran around wiggling her butt. That pretty much filled up my whole day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!