Thursday, April 29, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED SIX OF COOKING COURSE

 I was a very busy cook today.  Tomorrow is going to be a busy day so I needed to cook a little extra today.  First I made Coconut "Bacon" Chips.  I will post about them tomorrow.

Then I made Simple Oil-Free Hummus.  I made hummus years ago, it was a disaster and I haven't tried it since.  Today I changed my streak. I made delicious hummus.  Just the way I like it. 

Then I made some vegan mayonnaise.  I will use it tomorrow when I take a photo.  

I have costochrondritis again. It may be a delayed reaction from getting vaccination #2.  Anyway, I am in pain in my left side of my ribs this time.  It is painful to breathe, laugh, yawn, cough, sneeze, and take a big breath.  I am hoping it will fade away quickly.  I went back on the Orencia two days ago so that should help but it takes a few weeks for the Orencia to kick in.  Fingers crossed I am back to normal in a day or two.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!