Thursday, April 8, 2021

DAY NINETY OF COOKING COURSE

 I did it!  I finally finished the Korean Chapter of the cooking course.  I am about a week behind schedule since I took a week off from cooking when I had a reaction from my Covid vaccine.  

Today I made Kimchi.  It was a whole afternoon activity.  First I had to put the cabbage in a bowl and put salt on it and let it sit for 2 hours.

Then I made the brine and put it on the cabbage.

Then I sanitized the jars and let them dry. Then I put the kimchi in the jars.

In a few days it will be ready to try.  I have the two jars for my friend and dog walker and a little jar for me to try.

Then I took the Korean Chapter test and I got a 100%.  I am a Korean Vegan Master!  

I did some work on my social media stuff and did some work-work.  

Lucky is waiting patiently for her dog walker to come back from vacation.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!