Monday, April 12, 2021

DAY NINETY-THREE OF THE COOKING COURSE

 I was productive today.  I made a vegan grilled cheese sandwich for National Grilled Cheese Sandwich day.  I made a sandwich with vegan Gouda cheese and Craisins.  It was super tasty.  

Then I worked on my cooking course and made Vegan Mayonnaise.  It was super easy.  

 Then I made Strawberry-Banana Ice Cream.  It was a multi hour process.  It is really good.  It was supposed to be strawberry but I didn't have enough berries so I threw in some bananas.  

I proportion it out in 1/2 cup portions so I can pop out the perfect amount to eat.  

That was basically my day.  I am getting ready for Saturday when I get my shot.  So far I have Curry and Ice Cream.  I want to make soup and rice before Saturday. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!