Tuesday, April 6, 2021

DAY EIGHTY-NINE OF COOKING COURSE

 Now that I am feeling back to normal, I am back to cooking. I made Fried Water Chestnuts.  It was supposed to be Fried Lotus Root but I can't seem to find lotus root during a Covid lock down.  I used the next best thing: water chestnuts.  They made an interesting snack.  

I then opened the jar of Pickled Cherry Tomatoes to see how they taste.  They are an interesting flavor.  The liquid is quite pungent but the tomatoes are earthy tasting.  They aren't as pickled tasting as I thought they would be.  They will be tasty on a salad.  

I just hit 1,700 follower on social media.

This was basically all I did today except entertain Lucky since it is her second day with no dog walker.  He is on vacation this week and she is not taking it well.  

Until tomorrow...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!