Monday, April 26, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FOUR OF COOKING COURSE

Another busy day.  Called the roofer, had the handyman seal my stairs, Amazon delivery.  Plus I worked for hours and finished up my cooking project.  

My cooking project today was Smoked Carrot "Salmon".  I took carrots and peeled them into strips.  Then I made a marinade and left the carrots overnight in the marinade.  

 Today I took the carrots out of the marinade and put it in a dish.  I added some capers and asparagus and took this photo.

The carrots tasted smokey and salty.  They really tasted good with the capers and asparagus.  They would also taste good with vegan cream cheese and bagels.  

My front stairs have been sealed.  I found a crack and he sealed it.  Old terrazzo stairs crack so it will happen over and over again.  They are beautiful just high maintenance.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!