Friday, April 16, 2021

DAY NINETY-SEVEN OF COOKING COURSE

 One more day until my Covid Vaccine.  I spent today preparing for me to either 1) have a bad reaction or 2) be perfectly fine.  If I have a bad reaction, I am prepared with food, water, drinks, ice cream, all the important things.  If I have a fine reaction, I will have nothing to do for a few days and I can bring out my backyard furniture and sit outside and relax.  

I cooked a lot today.  I wanted to be able to post on my social media for a few days if I have a bad reaction.  I made quite a few dishes over the last few days in anticipation. Today I posted Mexican Porridge.  It was interesting.  It is oats with some spices (cumin, chili powder), soy sauce with a corn garnish.  It is very savory.  Okay, I'll just say it, I didn't like it.  It was too savory for me.  I couldn't imagine eating this for brunch or anytime.  There are four porridges and so far we are 1:1.  

I continued to cook two other porridges that I will post later.  I also have some other photos that I took that I can use in an emergency situation.  

That was pretty much my whole day.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!