Saturday, April 3, 2021

DAY SEVEN POST COVID VACCINE

 I was feeling a bunch better but I had to pick up something heavy and I started to feel some pain again.  I decided to take a long hot bath with Epsom salts and that helped.  

My neighbor finished the job of clearing out the ivy along our communal fence. He spent hours working on this project and I can't believe how well he did.  He took down the lattice and cut down the ivy and dug out the roots.  Then he cleaned off the fence and removed the nails and screws.  He put everything he could in the garbage and compost bins.  Now it looks like I may be able to plant some plants or flowers along the space.

Now, some may say the fence looks plain but anything is better than that horrible ivy that attracts rats and grows unruly.  It is such a small space.  There were 5 plants he had to dig out that were probably over 20 years old.  They were dug in.  The ivy in my backyard is older than that.  Don't plant ivy.  It is a weed.

I finished my tax preparation.  I am so happy.  It took my longer than I thought it would mostly because of Covid.  I got a bit disorganized buying so many things online.  But I am done with my part. Yay!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!