Wednesday, April 7, 2021

GETTING READY FOR 2ND COVID VACCINE

 I had a busy day of work. It was fun to have a bunch of work after months with no work.  I didn't get to cook because there wasn't enough time.  It felt weird not to cook anything but my day was broken up and there was no time to cook anything.  

I cooked this last week and posted it today. Spaghetti, mungbeans, mushrooms, spinach and black olives.


 I have to plan for the week after my covid shot.  I want to be prepared just in case I am not feeling well.  I already made some curry to freeze.  I am going to make some rice.  I plan to make some soup and freeze it.  I am going to make some ice cream so that is ready.  I need to have a supermarket delivery and make sure there is a water bottle on the stand.  Then I think I will be ready if I feel lousy.  I moved my dental appointment back two days just in case.  I think I am ready if it goes south.  If the shot works out fine, well I have some free time!  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!