Saturday, April 24, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWO OF COOKING COURSE

 I spent an hour today putting the outside furniture out in the backyard.  About a week and a half ago I cleaned up the weeds and such on the slate in the backyard so today I could put the furniture outside.  I wanted to do it today because it is raining out right now.  I thought I would use Mother Nature to help clean the furniture off.   I am getting ready to possibly have distance, masked visits with friends in the backyard now that the weather is getting nicer and I am vaccinated.  All friends must be vaccinated and masked too.

I finally watched the entire movie Thunder Force.  I tried to watch it last weekend when I had gotten the vaccine.  I would watch 5 minutes and fall asleep and wake up at the end.  Then rewind and watch 10 minutes and fall asleep again and wake up at the end again.  I also did this with The Croods II.  I watched that yesterday.  Thunder Force was cute.  So was The Croods II.

I made Overnight Oats last night.  Basically you put the rolled oats and the almond milk in a bowl and put it in the refrigerator overnight.  In the morning the oats are soft.  Then I added cinnamon, maple syrup, salt, hemp seeds, apples and banana. It was delicious and very filling.  

Then I made another dish from my class.  I want to be a few dishes ahead of my social media posts so if I need a day off this week, I can use one of those pictures.  You know, have one or two photos in my pocket!  I'll show you in a few days.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!