Sunday, April 4, 2021

DAY EIGHT POST COVID VACCINE & HAPPY EASTER

 It was a weird Easter.  As low key as it gets.  I spent the day cooking and watching Hop and Peter Rabbit. That was the day.

I decided to make a vegan Asparagus, mushroom and tofu quiche.  It tastes really good. Someone on social media said it looked like it was made in a restaurant.

Then I decided to make a Potato Curry.  I didn't take a photo of it yet so I will post it tomorrow.  I am making a few things just in case my second covid vaccine makes me sick for a long time.  Best to be prepared.  If I have a few things ready and in the freezer, then I can just pop them in the microwave.  

Health update: Today is the first day since my first covid vaccine (last Saturday) that I feel almost like myself.  I could cook two things.  That is amazing and I am so happy.  My coughing has decreased.  The costochrondritis has decreased.  My neck is not stiff.  Good news!

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!