Thursday, April 15, 2021

DAY NINETY-SIX OF COOKING COURSE

I was so happy to get my groceries.  As usual it was an adventure.  I have to call them because once again I got regular ice cream.  I know I said I wasn't going to buy ice cream anymore but I get my Covid vaccine on Saturday and I wanted to get a special treat to celebrate.  I wanted the new Ben & Jerry's flavor.  I ordered two pints.  I even wrote in the notes that if they don't have that flavor to give me another VEGAN flavor.  It didn't work.  They gave me the regular ice cream flavor.  Oh, well, the store will reimburse my money and my neighbor will be SO happy to get a free pint of ice cream.  Last time I gave her one, she ate the whole pint for dinner!

I rushed to get my cooking done before my social media meeting.  I made a Nacho Dip.  I never really go the queso and nacho dip faze.  I have been lactose intolerant since I was a kid so I stayed away from cheese dips but this "cheese" dip is vegan and delicious.  I ended up eating half this bowl with crackers.  It is gooey just like what I have seen queso. 

I had my social media meeting and I learned a bunch.  I learned how to do a poll on Instagram.  I put my linktree link on my Instagram profile.  Now I can get folks on Instagram to go to my website and blog.  This is really exciting.  I also worked on my logo.  

Tomorrow is a big cooking day.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!