Thursday, June 18, 2020

DAY 97 PET EMERGENCY CARD

Day 97 since I left the house.

I finally got something I ordered in the mail.  I saw this on Facebook and thought it would be useful.  Of course I ordered it a while ago when I was thinking what if I got in a car accident.  The situation has changed and it is more important than it once was.  It is a tab you put on your key chain that says "My pets are home alone".  In your wallet there is a card that states what type of pet and an emergency contact. 

I got it from a company www.ourpetcard.com  A portion of each card you purchase goes to help a no kill shelter. 

I thought is so important especially during this time of Covid-19 and of course after this passes.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!