Tuesday, June 2, 2020

DAY 81 FOOD DELIVERY PART ONE

Day 81 since I left the house.

I got my first food delivery.  I have to break up my food delivery because my local supermarket doesn't have everything I need.  The supermarket has stuff like peanut butter and bread but it doesn't have many of the vegan options that I eat.   Like Veganese or Daiya cheese.  So I had this food delivery come first.  I got my vegan ice cream just in time for the hot weather.  I got vegan cheese and tofurky to make sandwiches.  I got tumeric, capers and much more.

My other food delivery will be tomorrow.  Then I will be good for food for a while.  I have enough of the staples.

There is another protest today.  It is further away so I don't hear it.   The curfew is in place so we will see how that works out.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!