Friday, June 26, 2020

DAY 105 THREE BEAN SALAD AND PRIDE WEEKEND

Day 105 since I left the house.

Happy Pride Weekend!  It doesn't really feel like Pride Weekend.  Normally I would be getting ready to either walk in the parade or watch the parade.  Tomorrow is Pink Saturday and there would be a big party.  I would be meeting friends for ice cream or a drink.  The restaurants and bars would be super crazy.  The energy would be exciting.  The Gay/Lesbian film festival is this weekend too.  I would be going to see a movie or two.  You will read about the events I participate in.  Last night I was supposed to zoom with a lesbian author but the zoom link didn't work.  Tonight I watched RuPaul's Allstar's Dragrace to kick off the weekend.

I made a Three Bean Salad today.  I have been craving a three bean salad for weeks but I have not been able to get waxed beans delivered.  Today I decided to use garbanzo beans instead. I used green beans, kidney beans and garbanzo beans.  It has to sit for 12 hours before it is ready to eat.  I am so excited to eat it tomorrow.  It looks delicious.  I can't wait to eat it.


This weekend I will make a burger and eat it with the salad.  It will make a good lunch or dinner.  I hope the weather cooperates for Pride Weekend.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!