Monday, June 8, 2020

DAY 87 GOT MY INVOICING DONE FOR MAY

Day 87 since I left the house.

I am happy because this month I got to my invoicing for May today.  Part of it was because my RA flare and part because I wanted to be more timely.  Invoicing is easier when I am flaring.  This month I was pretty good about keeping track of my time so I didn't have a bunch of work going back in my schedule to make sure I have all my time on my calendar.  It is also conducive to a flare because I can take lots of breaks.  Some of my work is not so conducive to taking breaks.

I took my lunch break out on my deck.  I looked through a cookbook from my family in NJ to find some recipes where I have ingredients in the house.  I found a few that looked pretty good but only if I have raw cashews.  I need to check my cabinets.  I may be able to make an easy Chana Masala or a Tex-mex Casserole. 

When it gets cold, I want to make the African Peanut Stew.  It sounds mouth watering.  It looks like a dish I had when I went to Walt Disney World and went to an African restaurant.  That was a spicy but not too spicy stew that was peanuty and super tasty.  I will see if it tastes similar.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!