Monday, June 15, 2020

DAY 94 CONTINUED FLARE

Day 94 since I left the house.

My flare is continuing but today I had so much to do that I pushed through.  I have a client who is ending my contract on Thursday so they are panicking and video conferencing with me two to three times a day.  It is exhausting.  I did take time to order some food.  I mostly got bread, muffins and ice cream.  Those were the items I am running out of.  Oh, I forgot to get those crackers.  They were good. Oh, well.  Next time. 

Today was a wonderful day with the Supreme Court ruling.  Although it doesn't really effect us on the West Coast, it is super important for the rest of the country.  The Supreme Court ruled that gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals and transgenders have equal rights in the workplace.  They can no longer be discriminated against or fired for being gay, lesbian, bi-sexual or transgender.   There was a big celebration in my area but I, unfortunately, was not able to attend.  I just don't want to risk it.

Due to some concern by family members, I contacted my RA doctor today.  I didn't get a very clear response.  I wanted to know if it was safe to get back on Orencia.  He didn't say yes or no.  I contacted my primary to see if he can give me a clearer answer or talk to my RA doctor.  I don't want to go on if it is going to make me more susceptible to Covid -19. 

I am heading off to bed.  I am quite fatigued.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!