Thursday, June 4, 2020

DAY 83 ARTHRITIS WEBINAR #1

Day 83 since I left the house.

I cooked today.  I pulled out that cookbook (Quick-fix Vegan) again and decided to make Lemony Couscous and White Bean Pilaf.  It was super easy to make and I had all the ingredients.  Having all the ingredients these days is key.  I can't just run to the supermarket.   I used lemon and basil from my backyard.  It turned out delicious.  It is lemony and the sun-dried tomatoes are salty.  The veggies and beans give it such good nutrition.  I have a bunch leftover for the next few days.

Earlier today I participated in an Arthritis webinar about Covid-19 and Arthritis.  It said what you would expect: wear a mask, distance from others, stay inside when you can, wash your hands, don't go to the doctor's office unless it is dire for now.  They talked about "do I take my medicine or do I not?"  Those sorts of questions.  It was interesting.  There was an infectious disease doctor, a person from the CDC and a Rheumatoid Arthritis doctor.  This is a three part webinar.

The curfew was lifted today but I don't hear anyone outside.  I think people are still shy about going out and all the businesses are boarded up so where are you going to go?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!