Saturday, July 16, 2022

WAITING ON FED EX

 The plan today was to clean up the living room so I can fit the new massaging and heat chair into my small living room. I put a plan in place where my friend's son would come over and help me get the box up the stairs. Suddenly when I woke up the cleaning plan became an urgent plan when Fed Ex said the delivery was changing from tomorrow to today. What? I was not ready. I was cleaning when a Fed Ex truck arrived with my friendly Fed Ex man and he delivered box 1. Box 1 was not that heavy. I asked him about box 2 and he said it would be much heavier. My friend's son was not coming until tomorrow. The friendly Fed Ex man said the delivery man with the heavier box may help me bring it up the stairs. It is now 8:30pm and it is still scheduled to arrive tonight. I wish it would either arrive or reschedule. I am tired. 

I decided to relax after all that cleaning. I accidentally sucked something up the vacuum and spent 20 minutes getting it out. It was the nylon strap that sometimes comes around a cord.  Well, those get to be a foot long once they get into a vacuum. Luckily I turned the vacuum off immediately before it got too far in the machine. I used all sorts of pliers, scissors, screwdrivers and grabby things to get it out. The vacuum works fine now. The nylon strap is toast. 

I am going to move furniture around once the chair gets here. Or maybe before. It depends on my energy level. Right now I want to go to sleep but I can't until I know for sure Fed Ex is not coming. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!