Tuesday, July 26, 2022

I SUSPECT IT IS RA

 I felt a little better today but still not very good. Not sure what is going on. I suspect it is RA. I did take Lucky for two walks since she was home with me today. I didn't want to go for the second walk but she was crying because she was hungry (since her food was cut back by the doctor) and I thought a walk would quiet her down. There is nothing that grates my nerves than Lucky standing in front of me crying for no apparent reason. Sometimes she does it because it is close to dinner time or she is bored or she wants to play or go outside or wants to be given attention. It is hard because she doesn't tell me what the reason. 

That is basically my whole day. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Our little dog Samantha used to stand and whimper and cry at me every night at 10:00 PM. Yes, I traditionally ate popcorn at 10:00 PM We made it a game. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had you trained. It is really hard to train hoomans!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!