Sunday, July 10, 2022

GREEN BEANS AND MUSHROOMS IN TOMATO SAUCE

I had a lovely visit today from my friends kid. He turned 21 years old this week. I have known him since he was 16 years old. He is very sweet and we have a good time together usually doing things but since COVID it has been difficult. Today he brought some vegan snacks and we sat masked out back. We hung out for four hours talking. 

I made green beans with mushrooms in tomato sauce. It was super tasty. A tip I tell people is if you don't have fresh mushrooms, canned mushrooms are good. I drained and sauteed the mushrooms. You would never know. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey that looks tasty. I love Green Beans, Mushrooms and tomatoes. Whats not to love ?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!