Friday, July 15, 2022

I'M GOING TO HAVE TO FIRE THE LANDSCAPER

The landscaper did not show up for work today. No phone call, no text, just didn't show up. I had texted him yesterday reminding him to show up at 10:00 this morning, no response, no show. So that was strike one. I then called the Trex company to find out about finding a Trex contractor.  I found out that the landscaper had not read the directions on how to put up the Trex fencing. He had gone and bought a bunch of wood posts and Trex fence cannot use wood posts. Strikes two. 

After the fence is installed maybe he can come back and finish the landscaping part but at this point he needs to go. 

So I spoke to this Trex representative who in less than 2 hours found me a guy in my area, a contractor in the area who said he'll do this very small project and will come within a week to give me an estimate and possibly could do the whole project in two to three weeks. 

I went for my mammogram this morning. It was a very early appointment. The woman was very nice considering I have inflammation in my chest and back. I was in and out in 20 minutes and then I went to run to some errands including picking up my mail from the post office. I hurried home because the landscaper was supposed to be there and waited for an hour for him to show up.

I got a notification that my heated massage chair is going to show up on Sunday and the person who's putting it together comes on Tuesday. I need to spend the weekend figure out where this chair is going to go in my living room.

I went online today and bought new cushions for my deck bench and a new bistro table and chairs for my lower deck and a new little teeny tiny table for my upper deck. I decided that if I'm going to have a nice backyard the rest of my stuff is all going to look shabby since it is all 15 years old. I still need to buy a new umbrella to go with my table. I'm trying to decide whether I want yellow (which I am partial to) or teal (which would be a new color). Decisions. 

I made vegan beer mac and cheese again. It came out better this time around but still not the way I wanted to be.
I'm going to go rest now.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Beer and Pasta? Sounds good to me. Sorry about the landscaper. The issue is always disengaging See Neil Sedanka was right. Breaking up is hard to do.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbad22CKlB4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breaking up can be hard but it can also be easy when the person keeps screwing up! :0

      Delete
    2. Love this video and this song!!!!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!