Thursday, July 7, 2022

GOT A NEW CLIENT

I was referred to a person and low and behold today they hired me. It is a short term gig but it could turn into a long term gig. I was surprised he hired me on the spot. Contract signed today and everything. This is good news 

I listened to the PT today and worked on my new desk and chair. I think it made a little bit of a difference. It did make a difference in Lucky's life. She is relegated to a dog bed on the floor behind me. She is not happy. 

I really liked how my office was set up but now I think maybe I need to move furniture around. I don't like looking at a wall. I don't know. I am not a very spatial person. It is hard for me to visualize what furniture will look like in spaces. 

My neighbor came to help me fix my pride flag. We took it down again and fixed the clasps. Then I hung it back up again. I hope this is the final time for awhile. I have such nice neighbors. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!