Sunday, July 17, 2022

STILL WAITING ON FED EX

 I do not have much to say. I spent the whole day waiting on Fed Ex. I took the dog to pee in the backyard and Fed Ex arrived to deliver my new cushions for the deck bench and left the box at the bottom of the stairs and didn't ring the doorbell. I only knew they were outside because I got a notice from the store saying they were delivered. I was lucky they weren't stolen! I even watched on my camera where the Fed Ex person just got out of her truck and dropped the box at the bottom of my stairs and got right back her truck. And people are wondering why I am sitting here all day waiting for the delivery of the other half of my chair! Fed Ex will just drop that heavy box on the curb and drive away. 

Is it too much to ask that they ring a doorbell? Are we mind readers that a truck has pulled up and dropped something off on the street? The box with my cushions was out there for 30 minutes before I got the message from the store. After that I carried my phone with me when I took the dog out to pee or I went to the bathroom. 

That was my whole day. Sitting here waiting for Fed Ex. A waste of a day. I have dishes to wash and I was afraid I would miss the truck pulling up with the noise of the water running. My usual Fed Ex guy whistles when he pulls up so I know to go to the door. I need to bake him cookies. He is really nice. He no longer throws my Chewy dog food box up the stairs. LOL. Pays to be nice to people. 

I am going to bed. It is hard to sit and wait for something that doesn't come. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Well Maybe Tuesday ? Or maybe it was Monday and I am a day behind.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!