Wednesday, July 20, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED TWENTY-SIX OF COOKING COURSE

 The chair is together and it looks great. It reclines, heats and massages. The guy showed up early to put it together. I think he was a taskrabbit kind of person because he was reading the directions. He wasn't like a tech who puts these chairs together for a living. 

I have been sitting in it all day. It is really comfy. 

My landscaper came today for his final day for a couple of weeks. He dug out an ivy root that weighs about 70 pounds. It has probably been growing for at least 30-40 years. It had grown into the back fence and he had to cut a piece out of the fence to remove the root. I have a large rock that covers it nicely. 

Next comes the fencing people. I am happy to have some peace and quiet for a few days. I need to get some work done. It is hard to work and try to project manage all this stuff. 

Vegan Chickun Burritos made with Seitan. 



The seitan is in the wrapped packages where it is steaming. Then once it is done, it gets broken up and fried.  Seitan is essentially a dough made with vital wheat gluten, a high-protein wheat flour, and liquid. Here I used it to make chickun to put on the burritos. 

Update: I got my mammogram results and the Power of the Tiara worked again. My mammogram is clear. For those of you who don't know, I had a scary mammogram years ago and a dear friend bought me a tiara to keep me safe. I wear it to all my breast screenings. The Power of the Tiara we call it. That tiara keeps me safe and the women at the breast health center who have worked there a long time know me when they see me because of it.

Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. The char looks great, and Sheryl and I are always grateful for negative screenings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy about the chair and negative screenings.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!