Wednesday, July 27, 2022

CUPCAKES AND LATTICE

 I needed to bake. So, I made cupcakes. They didn't turn out perfect but they are moist and taste really good. I made yellow cake cupcakes with chocolate frosting. I made half a batch and gave almost all of them away. two to one neighbor, three to my next door neighbor, and two to the dog walker. That left me four. One fell apart coming out of the cupcake tin.  

The lattice showed up a day early today. I got a text saying it would come in an hour and five minutes later a truck appeared. I used my $40 bribe and the guy helped me get the 250 pound wooden pallet into my house. I now have to figure out what to do with a huge pallet. Some of the wood that held it in place can probably be used again. There are some nice 2x4s and a large piece of wood that is nice. I have a ton of packing material that I will be getting rid of for weeks. The lattice looks amazing! I love it. 


It was a good day and I felt better. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!