Friday, July 22, 2022

GOOD NEWS ABOUT LUCKY

I got good news about Lucky. Her test results came back excellent! She is a healthy dog. She just needs to lose a pound or two and she will be back to her fighting weight. She was not too happy today after dinner when the food stopped. The doctor has her on limited food and veggies after dinner if she is hungry. I cut up carrots to give her. She seemed to enjoy that. Then we went for another walk. I might lose weight too as a bonus! 

I got an email the fence guy is coming tomorrow so that is exciting. Can't wait to get the fence completed. The lattice is being delivered next week so maybe I can talk the fence guy into installing that too. 

I ordered a coffee table and an end table. Now that I have a new chair I thought I would finally buy a coffee table. For 17 years I have been using my trunk from college as a coffee table.  I could never find a coffee table I liked and fit the space and dogs would scratch all up. I found one made of repurposed wood. 

I saw this flower on a walk. It was so pretty. 
Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that the official killing flower of South America? Oh heck probably not, I mean maybe? Good news about Lucky indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been told it is a gladiola. I may have spelled it wrong.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!