Monday, July 11, 2022

GOING TO SEE MY PHYSICIAN

 My backyard worker did not show up today. Funny story. Well, funny as a story but not funny to him. Somehow he lost his keys or they were stolen. The person used them to try and steal his car. His car is rather old and either the key snapped off in the lock or the person broke the key off in the lock. Also his phone was in the car. So, this morning he didn't show and he couldn't call me. He spent the whole day getting into his car and then going to the dealer to get a new key without a car. He contacted me as soon as he got to his phone and charged it and then contacted me later in the day to let me know what was going on. He is coming tomorrow to work. Normally I would question this type of story but these types of thefts have been happening in our area. 

I basically worked all day. 

Yesterday I emailed my physician and asked him to order me a few tests since I can't get an appointment with him for months. I need to figure out what is happening with me. I can't go on like this for months. I told him I had to be my own advocate. I got an answer from him a few hours later. He said Of course I should be my own advocate and if I felt I needed all these tests, I should come see him this week. 

Today I called and the front desk said oh no there are no appointments. Then I said but the doctor emailed me, then she said oh, you are XYZ, hold please, the doctor will see you Xday at 10 am. I guess I am seeing the doctor this week. I have a list so I don't forget anything. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I love it when my doctors 'fit me in' Especially when the front desk says no appointments. I hope you get some answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to miss my doctor when he retires. So sad.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!