Friday, July 29, 2022

COFFEE TABLE AND END TABLE ARRIVED

 I have been doing my physical therapy exercises the past two days. It is really hard. I am not flexible and getting down on the floor is really hard for me but I am trying. 

Today my new coffee table and end table showed up. The nice UPS man brought it right into my garage (for free). I opened the end table box and put it together. I will post a photo tomorrow. It was easy to assemble. I really like it. 

The coffee table is quite heavy so I may not be able to carry it upstairs by myself. I have to get it out of the box first. I am excited to finally have a real coffee table. It is shocking that I have lived in this house since 2004 and I never had a coffee table. I have been using my old trunk from college. It was supposed to be a temporary solution that never went away. First, I didn't want to buy anything because of the construction, then I had dogs that were jumping on furniture so I didn't want anything nice, and then I couldn't find anything I liked. Then I found this line of reclaimed furniture. I love the look of the reclaimed wood and it fits into my lifestyle. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!