Thursday, July 28, 2022

RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS MEETING TONIGHT

My local arthritis group had a virtual meeting tonight. It was good to see everybody virtually. We had a guest speaker at our meeting who taught us how to do "tapping". Tapping is an ancient Chinese practice of acupuncture or acupressure, which teaches that the body's energy travels along specific pathways. Certain points on these pathways are stimulated to improve the flow of energy. 

During our meeting after having a bit of time to check in with each other, we practice this tapping technique. It is supposed to make you feel calmer and have less pain. Then we did a very quick guided meditation. I did feel calmer after the guided meditation. I'm not so sure the tapping did much for me. Almost every morning I do something similar to tapping when I wake up. I rub between my eyes on my temples and under my eyes. Those are three of the spots that you tap. So I guess I am stimulating those pathways.

My Amazon deliveries did not arrive today and are supposed to arrive tomorrow.

I heard back from my handyman and he is willing to take on the job of fixing by right side fence and installing the lattice. I am so happy about this.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!