Tuesday, July 12, 2022

DAY NINE OF THE LANDSCAPING PROJECT

 The guy showed up today to work on the backyard. Then he went to buy some wood. He spent the afternoon cutting large pieces of wood. We had to have a discussion about buying Forest Certified Wood. That is wood that is not from old growth forests. I have to live my truth and if I am putting in a fence made from recycled products, I have to use wood that is certified.  He bought the correct wood in the end. 


I talked to someone at Home Depot and I have hopes that I have a lead on getting the fence delivered. I will find out tomorrow. 

I did some cooking. Corn and Bean Salad and Pineapple Salsa. 



Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Corn, Beans, Salad ? I'm in. Sign me up twice. The Indiana sweet corn and tomatoes are coming in, I will bring some out with me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fresh corn and tomatoes. I miss that living on the west coast. Just like I miss good pizza and bagels. LOL

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!